I had to give up my craft room. It is for a really good reason, but I had to move all of my fabric and paper crafting items into a much smaller space (AKA my bedroom). During the course of this sorting, organizing and compacting my stash, I discovered that I have way too much fabric and paper.
I am not one for New Year’s resolutions; I believe if you make a commitment, you should keep it. However, I do believe in goals. This year’s major goal is to decrease my stash of fabric and card making materials before I buy anything new. That is other than adhesives, thread or batting.
So, here are my major goals for 2014:
- Make lots of small quilted items to use up my fabric stash.
- Make lots of cards to use up my paper crafting stash
- Blog about various quilting and card making projects
- Enter appropriate design contests or challenges as an excuse for making quilting and paper crafting items
- Sell anything that looks really good on Etsy
- Buy more fabric and paper crafting items in September???
This year will most likely be insane, but hey, it should be fun!